I am a huge fan of personal sovereignty – the ability to be an agent acting with intention to accomplish your own personal objectives. Individual Sovereignty works best within a society that values personal responsibility, honors work, rewards creativity, encourages excellences, and is based on an equality of opportunity. Below are some readings and topics that inspire me.
Personal freedom begins with economic freedom. The ability to own property, including your intellectual property, is a required foundation for sovereignty. The ability to control your mind and muscle to create value in the marketplace of ideas, and preserve that wealth over time independent of government or third party intervention is vital. The new monetary framework made possible via Bitcoin creates a new world of opportunity and possibilities. Here are some of my favorite authors, speakers, writers, bloggers, and influencers in the space.
- Interview with Raoul Pal
- Interview with A.Pompliano
- Interview with Saif Ammous
- Interview with Steven Livera
- Interview with Peter McCormick (One and Two)
- Interview with Dan Held
- Interview with Scott Melker
- Interview with John Vallis
- Interview with SALT Talks
- Interview with HyperChanger
- Interview with Scott Galloway
- Interview with Preston Pysh
The three driving forces for my pursuit of Sovereignty are Freedom, Faith, and Family